Documents we notarise include:

Powers of Attorney * Corporate records * Contracts and different types of Declarations * International Affidavits * Sworn Statements * Depositions * Fingerprinting confirmation * Lost Passports & Birth Certificates * Change of Name * Academic Certificates and Professional qualifications * Marriage Certificates & Confirmation of Single Status * Certified Copy Documents * Statutory Declarations * Authentication of identity and signatures * travel documentation including children travelling without both parents * sponsoring relatives from abroad *

Foreign documents which require legalisation may be appended to a notarial coversheet, only the notarial certificate is legalised. Alternatively photocopies of foreign documents can be legalised as being true copies of the original document.

Power of Attorney:

A power of attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a written authorisation to represent or act on another’s behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter. The person authorising the other to act is the principal, grantor, or donor (of the power), and the one authorised to act is the agent or donee.

What is required?:

Please bring your passport with you and proof of address (such as a utility bill dated within the last six months). This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me and signed the document in front of me.

It is better to enquire when making an appointment so that I can ensure that the document can be dealt with at the due time.

I specialise in:

I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when:

  • Individuals go to work overseas
  • Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia
  • Nurses going to work in the Middle East
  • Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
  • Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague Convention for example company documents to do with trading with China
  • Individuals’ documents that need to be processed at the Indian High Commission; obtaining Indian visas: Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)